Wow! Spring came and went, and now summer is knocking on your door! To make sure you’re fully prepared for what this summer throws at you, it might be a good idea to have your summer essentials at hand, and, by summer essentials, I mean you’re Young Living Essential Oils! Whether you’re suffering from sunburns, sore muscles or mosquito bites—Essential Oils have you covered, literally. We’ve gathered a list of seven Essential Oils and how their properties can benefit you this summer.
- Misting a lavender oil and water mixture on your sunburns will help soothe your skin and prevent peeling.
- A few drops of lavender, lemon and peppermint oil in separate veggie capsules can help with seasonal allergies.
- After a long day of summer fun, simply dab a few drops of lavender oil on the neck, wrist or balls of your feet to get a goodnight’s sleep and help recharge your body for the next day.
- Dab 1-3 drops onto your stomach or mix into a glass of water and drink up. This will help with any hangover nausea, seasickness or overindulgence at the poolside cookout.
- A few drops of diluted peppermint oil rubbed on your muscles after a workout can help prevent and soothe any soreness.
- Need any energy booster? A deep inhale of peppermint oil can help you get pumped for a long hot day on the beach.
- Dab and rub a few drops onto any dark spots on the skin. Do this twice a day until they are completely faded.
- Get a healthy glowing complexion without lying out in the sun. Mist a few sprays on your face, and you’ll achieve a summertime glow.
- Wash the chlorine out of your hair by rinsing with frankincense oil and water mixture. It’ll leave your hair clean and smelling fresh.
- Purification mixed with lavender oil acts as a great bug repellent. Just pour some in a spray bottle, and you have your own natural bug spray.
- Mix a few drops with water, and apply to your face. This helps keep a clear complexion by clearing out any sweat or dirt from your pores, especially on summer days when it’s extra hot.
- Mist a mixture of purification oil and water onto your bathing suits and towels that were left outside in the sun drying. This will neutralize any stale odors.
- Detox the body and regulate your digestive track by adding a few drops to your water.
- For natural sun-kissed highlights, mix a tablespoon with conditioner or water. Spray the mixture on to your wet or damp hair, and let it dry in the sun.
- Add 1-2 drops to your favorite summer drink to give yourself a refreshing boost of energy.
- If your summer calls for a lot of traveling, you might want to pack thieves with you to help support your immune system. Simply dilute and apply a few drops to the bottom of your feet at night.
- Keep your summer cookouts and barbeques clean with a homemade surface disinfector and cleaner. Combine 3 tablespoons of thieves, 1 part white vinegar and 2-3 parts water in a spray bottle and spray away.
- For the active summer goers, valor can be a total body healer. It promotes feelings of strength, as well as supporting energy alignment. Rub 5-7 drops on your wrists and spine to help you tackle long hikes or hot morning runs.
- Valor also helps with any joint injuries and inflammation. Apply a few drops on the affected area, and you can enjoy your summer day pain-free.
Get the most out of summer this year by using Essential Oils. Keeping these oils handy and using them accordingly can help take the stress out of your summer and have you enjoy it even more! Check back frequently for some great summer ideas and DIY creations with Essential Oils. We’ll be showcasing recipes, remedies and so much more to help make your summer one for the books!
To purchase Thieves and other Young Living Products, contact Sharon Quercioli
Young Living – Florida
Independent Distributor: 516264
Phone: (561) 309-7276
“These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help. Consult with the health authorities of your choice.”